Why is workplace training important?
Organisations have a legal obligation to provide a workplace that is free from bullying and harassment. Employers can also be held responsible for any discrimination or harassment that occurs in the workplace if they have not taken the appropriate steps to educate employees about what is and what is not appropriate workplace behaviour.
How can CIE learning help?
Our online EEO training package provides:
- anytime, anywhere training completed in 20-30 minutes online, which minimises business disruption
- access via PC or Mac, or via employees’ smartphones
- comprehensive coverage of the key topics, including discrimination, bullying, sexual harassment, misuse of social media, stalking and how employees should respond to these types of behaviours
- a certificate for the employee upon successful completion
- notification to the employer of successful participants, enabling you to track progress
- customisable options, with your logo and other branding added at no extra cost.
- the option to tailor the content of the course to your organisation, including creating new case studies to reflect particular issues of concern.
- option to ‘pay as you go’ or annual subscriptions for as little as $5 per enrollment
Click here for a preview of the course or contact us by emailing EEOfirstname.lastname@example.org for further information and pricing options.
For other HR law queries please contact Andrew Maher.