Emily has worked in private practice since 2006 including in the corporate team at Minter Ellison in Melbourne and at a large US firm in London (Emily is also UK qualified). During this time, Emily has also completed secondments to GlaxoSmithKline in London and more recently Honda Australia.
Clients tell us they like the way Emily combines broad corporate and commercial legal expertise with a straightforward, friendly approach.
Emily’s work focuses on:
- Commercial contracts
- Consumer and competition law
- Franchise agreements
- Corporate governance and general corporate advice
- Shareholder, joint venture and partnership agreements
- Private and public mergers and acquisitions
- Capital raising/private equity funds
- Wills and estate planning