Kaye is calm, thoughtful, and a great listener. Clients can always rely on her to answer calls and provide a considered perspective.
Kaye is known for her approachability and plain English style. Her years of experience as outsourced in-house counsel means she knows how to work closely with business stakeholders and break down tricky legal topics into language that clients understand.
The consumer products sector is what makes Kaye tick. She focuses on advising consumer products businesses on their regulatory, compliance, and commercial issues. In particular, Kaye has extensive experience with large international cosmetics brands and retailers and automotive companies.
Kaye’s work focuses on:
- competition and consumer law issues, including consumer guarantees, product safety and ACCC notifications
- advertising clearance and labelling review
- product regulation, including cosmetics, therapeutic goods and alcohol regulation
- modern slavery reporting and illegal logging compliance
- privacy, spam and data breach notification
- business transformation projects, and software development and licensing agreements
- IP, including brand protection and licensing arrangements
- supply, manufacturing and distribution agreements
- media, sponsorship and talent agreements