Nicole qualified in 2008 and has over a decade of experience as a litigation lawyer. Prior to entering the law, she had a career in the Corrections, Prisons, and Parole service in Victoria. She brings this rounded perspective to her work as a Partner at CIE Legal, providing straightforward, practical, workable advice. Nicole is known for her strong work ethic, ability to handle complex disputes, excellent communication skills, and attention to detail. Nicole works as a trusted advisor to a number of clients in helping them manage their internal workloads with dispute matters.
She has appeared in all State Courts, VCAT, and Federal Circuit Court, both as an instructor and as an advocate.
Nicole’s areas of practice include:
- breach of contract, general commercial, and consumer law matters
- shareholder, partnership, and unit trust disputes
- directors’ penalty notices, statutory demands, wind-up applications, and unfair practice claims
- construction – domestic and commercial, security of payment claims
- property, including leasing, easements, adverse possession, and owners’ corporation
- insurance disputes