If you ask Andrew what is it that makes him stand out as a practitioner, he will tell you it is his ability to combine his pre-law commercial experience with the knowledge he has gained in his nearly 10 years practising as a lawyer.
Andrew is able to quickly understand his clients’ commercial imperatives when assessing and dealing with their legal issues, and he derives great enjoyment and satisfaction from assisting clients navigate complex legal and commercial issues arising from a broad range of transactions.
Outside of work, Andrew enjoys keeping fit through distance running, amateur boxing, karate, going to the gym and playing basketball with his son.
Andrew’s work focuses on:
- Commercial contracting
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Privacy, data security and freedom of information
- Intellectual property and IT
- Defamation and media law
- Competition and consumer law
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Commercialisation of new technologies and confidentiality