If you ask Andrew what is it that makes him stand out as a practitioner, he will tell you it is his ability to combine his pre-law commercial experience as a senior consultant within Accenture’s Communications and Technology practice group, with the knowledge he has gained in his nearly 15 years practising as a lawyer.
Andrew is able to quickly understand his clients’ commercial imperatives when assessing and dealing with their legal issues, and he derives great enjoyment and satisfaction from assisting clients navigate complex legal and commercial issues arising from a broad range of transactions.
He has a breadth of experience across all aspects of commercial and corporate law, but has specialist expertise within the technology, data management, food & beverage and agribusiness sectors.
Outside of work, Andrew enjoys playing drums, jamming with his son, and keeping fit through distance running, karate, and going to the gym.
Andrew’s work focuses on:
- technology and IP
- food & beverage manufacture and agribusiness
- business transformation projects and ICT outsourcing
- privacy, data security, and freedom of information
- risk and critical incident management
- commercialisation of new technologies and confidentiality
- defamation, media, and publishing law
- mergers and acquisitions
- pre-litigation and alternative dispute resolution